Modern Impact is seeking a rockstar designer to join our growing team. We’re looking for someone to help set the tone for our creative campaigns by creating stunning design for both print and digital media. Things move quickly here, and the ideal candidate must be able to think fast, juggle multiple priorities at a time and adapt their design style to meet a client’s needs and objectives.
Your visuals should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Collaborate with all departments (media strategists, content writers, project managers and developers) to create world-class customer experiences for our clients.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests on a wide range of project types, budgets and timelines.
- A fun and flexible team player who is able to take direction, offer a point of view, and collaborate with a variety of people.
- Communicate proficiently with clients when presenting design concepts, describing design decisions and collecting feedback.
- Experience in Developing Successful “Omni-Channel” Campaigns (Email, Display Ads & Print).
- Work with external printers to ensure deadlines are met and materials are printed to the highest quality.
- Create and work from UX deliverables including sitemaps, wireframes and design briefs to create innovative digital solutions; collaborate with developers throughout the development cycle.
- Assist with agency marketing initiatives, including new business presentations, blog and social media content.
- Possess a killer portfolio that demonstrates expert knowledge of design principles, typography, web design best practices, and does so across an array of industries and design styles.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years agency or in-house marketing experience
- Four-year degree in graphic design, graphic arts or communication arts
- Experience building files for both print and digital mediums
- A working knowledge of Responsive Web Design, WordPress, HTML and CSS are a major plus
- Initiative, a sense of humor, risk-taking, thick skin and flexibility